Ruby on Rails developer
We are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails developer to join our team as a full-time middle or senior developer. If you are an experienced programmer with a passion for developing innovative solutions and have worked on larger Ruby on Rails applications or APIs, we want to hear from you.
What are we looking for?
- experience working on larger Ruby on Rails applications or APIs
- excellent knowledge of HTML
- good knowledge of SQL
- knowledge in working with Linux command-line tools
- good knowledge of Git
- good knowledge of English
- clear and effective written communication
- follows established patterns and approaches within existing code bases with ease
- works mostly on clearly defined and scoped individual features or problems
- usually at least 2-5 years of experience being a professional programmer in the specific domain
- knows and wants to lead a team
- follows and learns the latest trends, patterns, and functionalities
- fully capable of taking substantial features from concept to shipping as the sole developer
- can provide material feedback on the work of junior developers and middle developers
- deep expertise within at least one programming environment
- usually at least 5-8 years of experience being a professional programmer in a specific domain
What can we offer?
- industry competitive pay according to your knowledge
- middle (EUR 2,000.00 - EUR 3,000.00 gross)
- senior (EUR 3,000.00 - EUR 4,000.00 gross)
- friendly working atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- work from the office or remote
- a chance to be involved in all project phases
- a chance to learn other skills from experienced colleagues
- a chance to share your knowledge and experience
- work on an established and innovative community-building application
How to apply?
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your CV.
Feel free to add any additional information, like some code examples (Github / Bitbucket) of your previous work that you are proud of, with a few words describing the problem/solution.